Actually, AngularJS used to be denoting software, for which the original source code is made freely available and may be redistributed, web app product manufactured by Google to appeal difficulties faced in elaborating single page apps.
However, online programs are helpful for newcomers to study by viewing the coding and for experienced coders to not waste time and use the existent coding. We prepared the list of top 20 amazing open source Angular projects for you, and hope you this concentrated list will be useful while selecting the certain program. So, what are these best Angular.js open source projects?
Why are projects on Angular so popular?
Nowadays, Angular projects are very widespread, and here are some reasons for this:
- It is a Google project, which instills confidence just by itself;
- It is elaborated in such a manner, which reinforces a specific encoding style that manufacturers from other programming languages like Java get used to, even by using other languages;
- It permits creating great apps and yet has everything arranged without making an effort;
- One of its major purposes is to permit extracting and modularizing elements without any problem;
- The preceding paragraph permits a bit easier test, and manufacturers are fond of various tests;
- However, you can even begin to build real applications knowing only one percent of it, other programs demand you to know a good many before you can start building anything at all;
- Even if you’re skilled at it you will get known something new about it as well;
- If you are doing something wrong, your code will be getting sophisticated, and it will let you know about it!
The main benefits of using Angular
#1. Great Fellowship.
#2. Declaratory Style of the Code.
#3. Utilizing Guidelines.
#4. Rapid Elaboration Time.
#5. MVC out of the Box.
#6. SPA-Orientated Characteristics.
#8. Ready Decisions.
#9. Bilateral Info Binding.
#10. Testing Simpleness.
TOP 20 Amazing Open Source Angular.js Projects
Let’s look through the best angular.js open source projects!
Elaborated with Angular 1.x (open source angular projects)
- 1) “Sound node”: sound cloud for computer desktops, elaborated with NWJS, NodeJS, and with the sound cloud API;
- 2) “Angular Bootstrap”: is an administrator’s dashboard design;
- 3) “Proton Mail”: encoded e-mail program;
- 4) “Taiga”: program administration application for nimble creators and developers;
- 5) “Viktor NV-1”: online music instruments;
- 6) “Malhar-Angular-Dashboard”: general panel board and widgets functions;
- 7) “Duckie TV”: a web application to run your lovely tv show with semi-automatic stream fusion;
- 8) “DrumMachine”;
- 9) “Aisel”: e-commerce marketplace;
- 10) “Wait while”: waitlist app for business to operate the queues of clients, with customizable SMS alarms, wait-time estimator and client insights.
Elaborated with Angular 2.0 (angular 2 open source projects)
- 11) “Angular Hunt”: an app that enumerates every new online Angular programs;
- 12) “ChatApp by ng-book team”;
- 13) “HackerNews Progressive App”;
- 14) “Youtube Echoes Player”;
- 15) “Dribbble Clone”: playground elaborated with TypeScript and SystemJS loaders.
- 16) “Pinterest Clone”: a Pinterest kind bl0ggers’ cl0ne;
- 17) “Yatrum”: a program where you can share out and detect journey stories, planned routes, travel guides, etc.;
- 18) “A YouTube Search Engine”;
- 19) “Code.gov”: federal resource code policy accomplishment;
- 20) “Angular Spree”: is a plug and play program for SPREE e-commerce API.
So, as far as you can see, AngularJS has really great and needful projects. They help the beginners to get acquainted with programming languages, and also, help advanced users to save their time and take ready codes. We provide you the best projects using Angular.js.