We provided the client with a highly-scalable HIPAA compliant product that ensures smooth data exchange, organized according to HL7 FHIR standard. Apart from creating a more secure, elastic, and independent environment, our software specialists expanded the functionalities of the customer’s platform. In particular, we did the following:
- prepared the healthcare platform for processing increased and fluctuating volumes of patients’ data by switching to AWS ECS and AWS Fargate;
- improved the code repository to enhance the stability and security of the healthcare solution through code sharing, software development staging, and testing;
- optimized the CI/CD procedure to speed up the development lifecycle;
- automated the transition of data to governmental agencies to streamline the insurance reimbursement process.
Besides, due to our effort, the customer’s web platform supports different deployment models (SAAS, on-premise, hybrid cloud), which makes it relevant for companies that operate through Intranet.
The main professional values expressed by our professionals while working on the project were
- strong technology expertise;
- ability to take ownership;
- openness to communication;
- continuous accounting;
- strict adherence to deadlines