Binariks is looking for IT recruiter that loves to connect with new people and excited about recruiting the best talents.
- 1+ year experience, preferably for outsourcing software development companies
- Good understanding of the recruiting process
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting external recruiters, using social media and job sites.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict timelines
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses; verifying references.
- Conduct pre-interviewing of candidates, analyzing responses, verifying references
- Initiate screening of candidates and facilitate effective and close communication between Candidates, Technical Experts and Hiring Managers
- Maintain and update applicant records in the applicant tracking system
- Verbally and in writing provide offers of employment
- Advise the leadership team on hiring decisions
Skills and Special Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using social media tools Intermediate Strong or higher level spoken and written English
- Fluency in IT technical terminology, platforms, frameworks, languages
We provide following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations