Junior Front End (React) Developer
We are looking for Junior developer Front End (React) Developer that is willing to grow professionally, highly motivated and passionate about Web programming. If it is not only your dream job but also your hobby, you are the right candidate for this position. This is a full-time, permanent position. This position is available, starting immediately.
- Experience working with React.js + Redux.
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of SASS/Less, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack;
Skills and Special Knowledge
- Intermediate+ English
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Good communication skills.
We provide following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations