Lean StartUp Methodology
The startup, as an organization dedicated to creating something new, operates under conditions of extreme uncertainty. This enables startups to shift directions with agility, validating and changing their assumptions very quickly. Most startups fail, not because they fail to build what they set out to build, but because they waste time, money, and effort building the wrong product.
At Binariks, we are proponents of the Lean Startup methodology which allows companies to be fast, efficient and which significantly increases their probability of success. We have the necessary experience and knowledge to support you in continuous validation of hypotheses against reality, making course-corrections, or pivots, along the way and fine-tuning your product based on your customers’ feedback.
It works the following way:
Define Business Model
Fill out the Lean Canvas to understand how your organization will create, deliver and capture value
- Define minimum feature set
- Define hypothesis set
- Define MVP
Customer Experience and Architecture Design
- Create mock-ups
- Architecture Design
- Choose the right technology
- Bootstrap the development team
Build MVP (2-3 months)
- Marketing and User Acquisition
- UI/UX Design
- Mobile and Web Development
- Configure tools to measure KPI
- Collect validated learning about customers.
- Test & Iterate.
- Get traction
- Actionable Metrics and Data Analysis
- A/B testing
- UI/UX Review and Recommendations Based on Metrics
- Scale your business model
- Accelerate growth and focus on optimization
- Scale Team
- Stabilize Product and Production
- Stress Test
- Accelerate Development