Senior and Middle Python Developer
Binariks is looking for Senior and Middle Python Software Developer for long term project for US client for development of platform to identify internet growing trends.
- RESTful API experience.
- Python 3 experience
- Experience of working with Travis CI.
- Experience of working with AWS (S3, EC2, CloudFront) and Heroku.
- Flask frameworks experience.
- Node.JS experience is a big plus.
Skills and Special Knowledge
- Intermediate+ English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and iterative development lifecycles.
- Comfortable researching and adopting new technologies.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Good communication skills.
We provide following for our employees:
- Comfortable environment for self-development.
- Warm informal atmosphere.
- Challenging and interesting projects.
- Competitive salary and performance based compensation review.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Fully paid vacation and sick-leaves.
- Career advancement, personal growth.
- Possibilities to evolve your knowledge working as part of friendly team.
- Fun corporate events.