Strong Middle/Senior NodeJS Developer
Binariks is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Strong Middle/Senior NodeJS Developer for the project which operates in the healthcare industry working with Primary Care Physicians (PCP) and their patients.
- Developing high quality, testable and high-performant software using Agile practices
- Gathering requirements, setting priorities and making precise decisions within deadlines
- At least 2,5+ years of working experience.
- Experience in developing complex Web solutions.
- Experience in commercial development using Node.JS
- Experience in writing RESTful/WebSocket web services /API’s using Node.js
- Experience of working with Aurora DB, DynamoDB
- Experience of working with AWS
- Intermediate+ English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s
Skills and Special Knowledge
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and iterative development lifecycles
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
We provide following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations