Senior React Developer
Binariks is seeking an experienced Strong middle/Senior Front End (React) Developer for the project which operates in the healthcare industry working with Primary Care Physicians (PCP) and their patients.
- 3+ years of working experience
- Experience in commercial development using React
- Experience in Redux
- Experience in REST/WebSocket communication.
- Intermediate+ English
Skills and Special Knowledge
- Good problem-solving skill
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and iterative development lifecycles
- Comfortable researching and adopting new technologies.
We provide following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations