Senior Front End (React) Developer
Binariks is seeking an experienced Senior Front End (React) Engineer, motivated by a strong and intelligent design culture. Our project is an all-in-one tool store and collaboration software for all work needs. Affordable productivity tools for both freelancers and teams. It includes Chats, Contacts, Projects, Portfolio, Invoices, TimeTracker, Drive. Various services integration like Stripe, Paypal, Facebook, Linkedin, Google.
- At least 3+ years of working experience.
- Experience in developing complex Web solutions.
- Experience in commercial development using React.JS at least 2 years.
- Experience in Redux and Redux-saga.
- Experience in REST/WebSocket communication.
- Intermediate+ English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s.
Skills and Special Knowledge
- Good problem-solving skill
- Comfortable researching and adopting new technologies.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and iterative development lifecycles
We provide following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations