Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer that is willing to grow professionally, highly motivated and passionate about Web programming. If it is not only your dream job but also your hobby, you are the right candidate for this position. This is a full-time, permanent position. This position is available, starting immediately.
- Exceptionally strong AWS knowledge
- An understanding of network routing, subnets, and VPNs.
- Experience with kubernetes and docker.
- A strong and deep level of understanding of what makes up our stack.
- Ability to develop and reuse solutions using Python, Ruby or other languages.
- Improving and refining our existing infrastructure.
- Designing solutions for new and old problems.
- Pairing with existing team members to share and learn.
- Championing and then introducing new technologies you believe in.
- Helping to ensure the team continues to evolve and improve in everything we do, and how we do it.
- Providing a point-of-first-contact for our engineers in the EST timezone.
- Engaging with other teams in the early stages of new projects to consult on requirements, system design, and disaster recovery.
Nice to have prior knowledge with:
- AWS (incl. S3, EC2, RDS, Lambda, Cloudfront, VPCs, Cloudformation, Redshift, IAM, Route 53)
- Hashicorp’s Terraform, Vault and Consul
- Python, Ruby, Go or similar
We provide following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations