Binariks is looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join our team. You’ll have an ability to influence our processes development as well as participating in product development, suggesting your ideas and coordinating their implementation. We carefully follow SCRUM principles and are very focused on the best result.
- English – Upper Intermediate (written and spoken)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Background – understanding of Web and Mobile Technologies
- Experience in managing web and/or mobile development projects
- Experience of practical usage at least one formal software development methodology (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Agile/Scrum, etc)
- Focus on results and team efficiency
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing environment
- Flexibility, self-motivation
- Perfect soft skills
Will be a plus
- Experience with services like JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Gantt Charts etc
- Understanding of Web and Mobile Technologies is big plus
- Experience of working or studying abroad (US, Europe) is a big plus
- Experience of working with startups
- Previous experience in QA, Development or BA is big advantage
- Keep client satisfaction on highest level
- Manage projects from beginning to end
- Establish efficient software development process on the project
- Build project plans and provide estimates
- Report project status and risks to management, customers and project team
- Established efficient communication within team, between teams and with client
- Arrange and conduct daily meetings, demo and retrospective meetings with the team and with client
- Manage several projects at the same time
- Manage project resources efficiently
We provide following for our employees:
- Comfortable environment for self-development.
- Warm informal atmosphere.
- Challenging and interesting projects.
- Competitive salary and performance based compensation review.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Fully paid vacation and sick-leaves.
- Career advancement, personal growth.
- Possibilities to evolve your knowledge working as part of friendly team.
- Fun corporate events.