Binariks is looking for an ambitious PM to join our team. You’ll have an ability to influence our processes development as well as participating in project development, suggesting your ideas and coordinating their implementation. We carefully follow SCRUM principles and are very focused on the best result.
- Keep client satisfaction on the highest level
- Manage projects from beginning to end.
- Establish an efficient software development process on the project.
- Build project plans and provide estimates
- Report project status and risks to management, customers and project team
- Established efficient communication within a team, between teams and with client
- Arrange and conduct daily meetings, demo and retrospective meetings with the team and with client
- Manage several projects at the same time
- Manage project resources efficiently.
- English – Upper Intermediate (written and spoken);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Technical Background – understanding of Web and Mobile Technologies
- Experience in managing web and/or mobile development projects;
- Experience of practical usage at least one formal software development methodology (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Agile/Scrum, etc);
- Focus on results and team efficiency;
- Flexibility, self-motivation;
Will be a plus
- Experience with services like JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Gantt Charts etc;
- Previous experience in QA, Development or BA is big advantage
We provide following for our employees
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations