Senior Node.JS Developer
Binariks is seeking an experienced Back End Engineer, motivated by a strong and intelligent design culture. As the Back End Software Developer, you will build and maintain the technology that powers those components which together, enable the user-facing side of the project to exist. Become part of our ambitious team, and lay the foundation of platform services.
Our project is an all-in-one tool store and collaboration software for all work needs. Affordable productivity tools for both freelancers and teams. It includes Chats, Contacts, Projects, Portfolio, Invoices, TimeTracker, Drive. Various services integration like Stripe, Paypal, Facebook, Linkedin, Google.
- At least 3+ year of working experience.
- Experience in developing complex Web solutions.
- Experience in commercial development using Node.JS
- Knowledge of Node JS frameworks: Loopback.js
- Experience in writing RESTful/WebSocket web services /API’s using Node.js
- Experience of working with MongoDB
- Intermediate+ English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s
Will be a plus
- Experience with AWS
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and iterative development lifecycles
- Comfortable researching and adopting new technologies.
- Good problem-solving skill
- Development backend on microservices.
- Integrating different APIs like Stripe, GSuite etc.
- Performing technical analysis and suggesting improvements.
We provide following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations