Middle iOS Developer
Binariks is inviting a Middle iOS Developer to join its Lviv office and working as part of the team to design and develop mobile Learning Management System(LMS). The goal of the LMS is to employ modern technologies (Android and iOS) to enhance the internal educational experience at US hospitals.
The mobile app will help to modernize the way that training is currently done by first of all being on a platform that most people are comfortable in using. The client is looking for a very simple to use native Android and iOS apps, with a lot of visual appeals.
This is a full-time, permanent position. This position is available, starting immediately.
- Development, unit testing of iOS version of LMS Application.
- Proactively participating in the architecture design.
- Performing technical analysis and suggesting improvements.
- At least 2 years of experience in the commercial development of mobile apps.
- 2+ years of experience with iOS development using Objective-C/Swift.
- Experience in iOS GUI development.
- Experience working with WS via REST and JSON.
- Good knowledge of OOP and OOD.
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL knowledge is plus.
- Experience in developing iOS applications from scratch.
Skills and Special Knowledge
- Intermediate+ English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customers.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and iterative development lifecycles.
- Comfortable researching and adopting new technologies.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills