Middle Java Developer
Binariks is looking for a Middle Java Engineer with at least 1,5 years of experience to join an innovative startup developing an exciting disruptive platform for sales optimization.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of the Java (Java 8+ preferred).
- Practical experience with Play framework or equivalent like Spring framework, Java EE
- Practical experience with JPA and Hibernate
- Practical experience with Gradle, Maven, SBT
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS
- Git, understanding of branching strategies
- Software design and development of new features.
- Work closely with the founding team and product manager.
- Improving the current application back-end.
- Build scalable, data-oriented services and application.
Skills and Special Knowledge
- Intermediate+ English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and iterative development lifecycles
- Good problem-solving skill
- Good communication skills
We provide following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations