Junior/Middle PHP Developer
Binariks is inviting a highly motivated and skilled Junior/Middle PHP Developer to join its Lviv office, who will be working for the European client as part of the fast-growing team. We guarantee exciting work and fast professional growth.
- Knowledge and experience with PHP(Laravel)
- Understanding of REST.
- Experience with MySQL DBMS.
- Strong knowledge PHP 7.
- Good understanding of MVC.
- Good knowledge and experience of building OOP.
- Working experience with the following Tools: Git, JIRA, Trello.
Skills and Special Knowledge
- Intermediate+ English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customers.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and SDLC.
- Comfortable researching and adopting new technologies.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Good communication skills.
We provide following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations