Binariks is looking for a Content Writer to join the team. Our candidate is expected to have hands-on experience with writing technical articles, marketing materials, blog posts, content for a website.
- Creating unique content in English: blog post, case studies, long reads.
- Editing and proofreading content
- Writing meta tags and optimizing all content for SEO;
- Managing a content plan;
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy;
- Researching information on any given topic and analyze information;
- Collaborating with our Marketing Manager to create articles for tech and business-related platform
- 2+ years of writing experience
- Upper-Intermediate English and higher;
- Worked in an IT company (will be a huge plus)
- Ability to turn raw data or draft article material into an engaging piece of content
- Are to research information on any given topic and create an engaging and well-structured article
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail: the ability to find the right information
- Self-organization and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Wii be a plus:
- 3–4 examples of articles
- Experience with writing technical articles
- Experience with writing case studies and white letters
We provide the following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations