Assistant IT Sales Manager
Binariks sales team is looking for a young and enthusiastic person willing to start it’s career in IT. At the initial stages you will be working with the rest of the sales team supporting them with identifying of potential clients on different platforms (UpWork etc.). You will be trained and educated accordingly to effectively develop your skills and career in the Company.
- Active search and filter of potential clients
- Detailed analysis of clients’ profile
- Communicating with the team on best ways to approach and create interest in the client
- Supporting the sales team on communication with client and Binariks software development team
- Working with the rest of the sales team on defining/testing the best practices of attracting clients and selling them company services
- Writing proposals and bidding on Upwork and other b2b platforms
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English.
- Ability to learn fast.
It is an advantage if you have:
- Experience of working or studying abroad (US, Europe) is a big plus
- Understanding of technical side in software development(Coding languages, frameworks, etc.) is a big plus
- Knowledge of channels of searching for the clients is a plus
- Experience of working with b2b (Upwork etc) platforms is a plus
- Any sales or marketing experience is a plus.
- Proactiveness, motivation and honesty and is must
We provide following for our employees
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 70% cost compensation of sickness (20 days per year)
- 50% cost compensation for English courses at the office
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks.
- Flexible work schedule
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, shower, tennis court, wall bar, coffee machine, etc.)
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Corporate events and birthday celebrations