When it comes to building a high-quality, cutting-edge web app, picking the structural framework is the first and responsible step. The right choice of the framework determines your app’s functionality and allows for implementing a wider set of features. Angular JS, in this case, can be just the thing for you.
A professional developer can do miracles to your product. You just need to know where to find one. So, here are a few tips on how to hire AngularJS developers for your project.
Who is AngularJS developer?
The pros and cons of hiring AngularJS developers
Here’s what you can get if you let skilled developers handle your project.
- Rapid app development and prototyping. A pro knows how to speed up the app prototyping process. The faster the prototype of your product is done, the faster you get feedback from testers. The faster you get the feedback, the closer the app’s release date is.
- High-quality job. Hiring a development company, you can be sure of your employees’ skills. Apart from doing their job well, they may also bring fresh ideas to your project.
- Reduced development cost. If you hire an AngularJS developer from abroad, you can significantly cut costs of your app development, as the prices vary from country to country.
- Security flaws. If you don’t define access permissions in the contract correctly, you risk letting out confidential information to the development team you hired. You may expect potential data leaks.
- Quality problems. Quality control is a real pain in the neck when it comes to hiring AngularJS developers from abroad, though this problem can be easily avoided if you do some research before picking a company.
Other minor things to consider:
- If you’re not a developer, you don’t know if the code is good;
- If a team breaks the contract, your project may be at risk;
- A third party developer may fall behind the schedule.
Types of hiring
Both pros and cons of hiring a developer for your AngularJS project largely depend on how you plan to collaborate with them. Here are three ways to put a development team working on your app. All of them are alternatives to hiring in-house employees.
Hire a freelancer
The most obvious (and quite popular) way to hire AngularJS developers nowadays is to visit one of the freelancing websites. Apart from being convenient, this type of hiring is much cheaper than others. However, there are higher risks of getting a poor-quality product in the end, as well.
Hire remote employees
Practically every job search website can help you find the right person for the job. Such employee is almost as easy to control as an in-house developer, but their salary is lower.
Hire a development team
The best way to find the right AngularJS programmers and developers for hire and ensure the quality of the AngularJS app is to outsource the development to a third-party company with its own staff. This can save you both money and time. A company will help you assemble the team to maximize productivity and efficiency. If you don’t want to manage the project yourself, you can let the vendor handle it for you.
Depending on its location, an outsourcing company belongs to one of three categories. Here they are:
- Local or onshore outsourcing provider (it’s a company that operates in your country);
- Nearshore provider (it’s a company located in a neighboring country);
- Offshore provider (a company that’s located overseas);
The process of hiring AngularJS developers
Below are three main steps for hiring a web app developer.
Step 1: creating a job description
Your job description should cover a variety of specific requirements for AngularJS-based apps. But be sure that your job description remains clear. The applicant shouldn’t be confused, especially when it comes to developing AngularJS solutions.
Step 2: develop a detailed plan
It’s much easier to find the right person to work on your web app if you make up a detailed plan of the process. To do this, you may need to run a couple of interviews to filter the candidates, who’re not experienced enough to do the job.
It’s better to make sure that all the members of your team have great communication skills, as this team will become the heart of your project. The best way to check if the applicant has the right skills, you can ask him to explain you some technical peculiarities of the development process in plain English. You should be able to understand at what stage your app is at the moment.
Step 3: prepare the list of questions for the interview
How to pick the right AngularJS developers?
Check if the coder or team you’re going to hire has a blog. Usually, such blogs are filled with all kinds of stuff related to their profession. This can be articles about new trends in app development, some personal thoughts, geek jokes, and so on. This shows that the developer has a passion for what they do, which means that their attitude towards your project will be serious.
If you’re hiring a freelancer, the second thing you should do is check their Github. Freelance coders often take part in open source projects. This is also a sign that you’re dealing with a professional.
Questions to ask
Before you hire AngularJS developer programmers for your project, be sure to ask them these questions.
1) Do you have leadership skills? This can come in handy in case you need a person for managing the project.
2) What are your strengths and weaknesses? This will help you organize the development process.
3) Do you have experience in building projects from scratch by yourself? If the answer is yes, then you’re looking at a high-end coder.
4) When and where did you learn how to code? If the developer began coding at a young age, he’s probably much more experienced than those, who learned to code in college.
5) Find out if your potential candidate likes learning new skills. But don’t ask them directly, as most people, in this case, would say yes anyway. If this person doesn’t want to acquire new skills, then you don’t need him in your team.
How much does it cost?
The prices for AngularJS development services depend on various factors, such as the provider’s location, their level of experience, skills, different credentials, etc. Rates can vary from $10 to $100 per hour, with medium prices being about $10-$30 per hour. When talking about fixed-price contracts, costs depend on scope and duration of the project, as well as on the vendor’s location. Thus, a web app development may cost you from $20,000 to $80,000.
Here are five reasons why you should trust Binariks with your AngularJS app:
- Our team of developers has more than 20 years of experience under their belt, providing more than 100 successful projects to clients all over the world.
- Binariks knows how to bring your ideas to life and get them to your costumes as soon as possible.
- We will back up your project with new technologies that will help you stay two steps ahead of the competition.
- Binariks will bring new ideas that will greatly contribute both to your web application and business.
- Your word is law! Binariks is flexible towards your changing needs and ready to adjust the product according to your suggestions.
The main thing about choosing AngularJS developers for hire is to find the provider you can depend on. Take your time and browse through their portfolio. Make sure that all the minor details are stated in the contract. Don’t let cost-cutting become your priority. It’s better to cough up some extra cash and be sure that your project is treated with the right attitude than to hand your app over to amateurs.