Many people still think of outsourcing as of means to cut costs, sacrificing the quality of the product. But it’s not the case anymore. In the last few years, providers have greatly improved their skills and efficiency, and a lot of companies have long appreciated the advantages of outsourcing.
Sure, there are still some disadvantages of outsourcing that have to be carefully considered. In this article, we’ll take a look at benefits an outsourcing company for Angular.js development can offer and find out how to pick the developer that will meet your requirements.
What is outsourcing in Angular.js development?
Basically, outsourcing means assigning certain functions of a company to a contractor. In plain English, you let other people handle your tasks. In the case of Angular.js outsourcing, a company hires a team of third-party developers to build a web application from scratch or, for example, test the product.
Why outsourcing in Angular.js development works
A third-party company knows how to optimize the development processes. By assigning tasks to the contractor, you fully concentrate on other important issues, putting effort and resources into the main objectives. This improves the quality of your product in the long run.
Outsourcing allows you to take advantage of the technologies you don’t have at the moment, which also benefits your project. If you need a top expert to develop a high-quality app or you want to implement some specific feature that will make your product stand out from the competition, outsourcing is the best way to do it.
How outsourcing in Angular.js development works
Here are the basics of Angular.js development outsourcing: you hire an independent contractor specializing in Angular.js and give a detailed description of what kind of application you need. Depending on the agreement, the contractor either does the job from start to finish, including the development process and testing or performs only certain tasks your company can’t handle at the moment.
The pros and cons of outsourcing
Here’s why you should consider outsourcing for Angular.js development.
1) It saves a lot of time
A team of third-party developers can do the job much faster than your in-house coders, who often get distracted by secondary tasks.
2) It can save you money
Outsourcing Angular.js development is much cheaper than hiring the team of developers individually. Besides, the services of an offshore company from Ukraine or Belarus, for example, cost more than 60% less than an American company’s services.
3) It makes you much more flexible
Why would you hire a full-time team of developers for a small project? You won’t have to keep a huge staff in the office if you outsource your short-term project to a contractor.
4) Third-party companies are more experienced
Sometimes an in-house team isn’t able to perform a certain task due to lack of experience. In this case, you can outsource Angular.js developers and take advantage of their skills.
5) Improved Compliance
By hiring a contractor, you create a compliance system, reducing human follow-ups in business processes.
6) It improves the quality of your product
Your own developers may have to handle several tasks simultaneously. As a result, the quality of your product may drop. A third-party company will take the load off their backs.
7) You gain access to new technologies
By hiring an experienced contractor, you can create a cutting-edge app without spending money on mastering the technologies.
8) You can outpace your competitors
Being the first one, who offers a brand new product, is the key to success. If you outsource an Angular.js developer, you get better chances of introducing your web application to the market before your competitors do.
9) You reduce the risks
By hiring a company with rich experience in Angular.js development and great recommendations, you can be sure that your product’s quality will be high.
10) A fresh look at your product
When it comes to coding, new and unusual approaches play a huge role. And a fresh look at your project can greatly benefit the app development process. An offshore developer may bring new ideas.
11) You’ll meet the deadlines
In contrast to in-house developers, who may be busy with other tasks, a hired specialist can do the job in time.
12) You bring top professionals to your team
Outsourcing is the best way to get access to skilled experts in shortest terms.
13) You can focus on other tasks
Get an offshore Angular.js development company working on your web application and focus on more important issues. Such approach greatly improves the company’s efficiency and profits.
14) You can build a better strategy
Apart from bringing your application to perfection, a third-party company allows you to build an intensive strategy to get an advantage over your competitors.
15) You can take your business to a whole new level
A team of professional developers can help you reach new heights and enter a broader market with their fresh ideas.
Before you decide to hire a third-party company, it’s better to get yourself familiar with potential problems this step can bring. Here are the main ones.
- Lack of control. When you outsource an Angular.js development team to handle your project, you also put the management on this company’s shoulders. The vendor may not take your ideas and vision into account.
- Risk of data leak. Your agreement with the third-party provider is based on trust. So try not to give this company access to any confidential information.
- Unexpected costs. All the aspects of your agreement with the company will be stated in the contract. Other small details that weren’t discussed previously will cost you extra. So before signing the contract, make sure that you didn’t forget anything.
How to pick the right Angular.js outsourcing development company?
These 3 basic rules will help you pick the best Angular.js offshore development company.
Define what you need
Before hiring a developer, make sure that you already know how your web application should look like and what features it must have.
Check the company’s work samples and recommendations
Of course, you need to check how experienced a company is. The best way to do this is to get acquainted with their previous projects.
Learn the cultural features
Learning about the economic conditions in the offshore developer’s country, you can reduce the costs of the project.
How much does it cost?
The costs of outsourcing Angular.js development depends on a variety of factors, with the type of outsourcing being the main one. There are 3 types of outsourcing companies: onshore, nearshore, and offshore.
- An onshore company is located in your country.
- A Nearshore company is located in a neighboring country.
- An offshore company is located overseas.
Considering this factor, as well as other ones, such as the developer’s skills, the amount of work, etc., you can expect the following costs:
- About $80,000 for the US
- $53,000 for Canadian developers
- $47,000 for Australia
- Around $45,000 for the United Kingdom
- $23,000 in Ukraine
Why outsource to Binariks?
- Binariks offers 20 years of experience working in web development has a portfolio of more than a hundred successful projects.
- We know how to deliver a high-quality product in time and at minimal costs.
- We learn from other outsourcing vendors’ mistakes. Choosing Binariks, you can be sure that we will be flexible towards your changing needs.
Before you hire an offshore vendor for your web application development, take all the pros and cons into account. As you can see, the benefits of outsourcing significantly outweigh possible risks. Hiring a third-party developer, you not only improve the quality of your product but also benefit your business as a whole.